Skin care is big these days. It is especially important for women over 25 because they usually start thinking about using products that help slow signs of ageing. In the market, there are all sorts of products available and wrinkle creams are becoming really important. But, like most things there is a downside to these as well. Wrinkle creams have side effects and today we will share that with you.
What are the Side Effects
So, in case you have been using these wrinkle creams you would know that they are the main cause of skin irritation these days. It might be because of your skin type or because of the improper ingredients and their quantities. In most of the cases, the brands tend to sell poor quality creams which only aggravate the situation of wrinkles on the skin. One more thing that damages the skin condition is the level of serum in the cream.
Retinol Wrinkle Cream
The cream which we will be discussing here is Retinol.
It is a Vitamin A formulation which has been found to cause no signs of irritation or swelling of the skin. It will definitely give you the youthful look. Also, the beautiful fragrance of aloe vera and green tea gives you a very refreshing feel.
Reasons to Use Retinol
- Firstly, you need to know that it has everything you desire and that too at a very economical price.
- It has a very soothing and light fragrance. No artificial scents are added to it.
- This cream will certainly not clog the pores or cause the breakout of pimples on your skin. It will also lighten the stretch marks and skin tone.
- It will fade down the wrinkle line and improve the skin texture to a very awesome extent.
- The best feature is that unlike other creams, it will not peel off your skin. Neither it will make your skin dry.