As much as some of us love winter, our skin never loves it. While everyone enjoys the cold weather, your skin doesn’t and it suffers and turns dry and flaky. You need to take extra care of your skin during this time and this is why we have some winter special face masks for you.
These winter special face masks will protect your skin.
Honey, Milk and Cream
The yummilicious aggregate of milk cream (malai) and honey is a top notch skin moisturiser.
- Blend one spoon every of milk cream and honey
- Practice the mixture all over your face and neck.
- After 15 minutes rinse it off with heat water and freshen your skin with a touch of cold water.
Raw Milk and Almond Oil
- Practice a blend of a spoon of almond oil and spoons of raw milk for your face and neck.
- Wash off with heat water and then with cold water to expose glowing, hydrated pores and skin.
Winter markets are full of luscious strawberries whose vitamin C and omega-3 fatty acids are immensely precise to your skin.
Olive Oil and Cocoa Butter
- Nourish your skin with the deep moisturizing blend of a spoonful each of cocoa butter and olive oil,mixed with only a pinch of ginger paste.
- Apply this combo over your face and neck and depart it for 15 mins.
- Wash it off completely to greet glowing, tender pores and skin.
- Avoid cocoa butter if your pores and skin is pimples-susceptible.
Rose Water, Banana and Milk Powder
The homely banana is a exquisite cold moisturizer.
- Blend a spoon of mashed banana with milk powder.
- Use rose water when you have oily skin.
- Upload a few drops of honey.
- Go away the masks for 20 mins before rinsing off.
- Use those face packs twice every week and show-off lovable pores and skin all cold through.