Summer is here and we are all looking for different ways to stop this season from doing us damage. Summer isn’t just tough on the skin. It even is cruel to our hair. Just like you have to pay extra attention to your skin in summer to keep it healthy, you have to do some effort for your hair. To help you with that, we thought we should share some summer hair masks with you. These summer hair masks are life savers when it comes to your hair so you can thank us later.
Summer Hair Masks
Do try these summer hair masks and your hair will be your best friend this season.
1- Summer Hair Masks with Eggs
Except your hair is extraordinarily broken or undergoes normal chemical or warmness processing, you could only rely on egg white hair pack for the identical effects that is extremely gentle and vivid hair.
- In reality beat two or extra egg whites in a bowl and brush the combination in your scalp.
- Use essential oils for added punch and to masks the egg perfume like Rosemary, peppermint, cinnamon, ginger, garlic, black pepper or every other vital oil which is stimulating will work well.
- Just a few drops of it and you are top to head.
2- Yogurt Hair Mask
Avoid this if you have dandruff issues as it makes your scalp too oily which in turn will increase the hassle in preference to reducing it.
- At once applying curd to scalp and hair length enables.
- Do not add some thing else and do now not combine egg with yogurt.
This has grow to be type of a trend to apply clay mask on hair for cleansing and nourishment functions since the no-shampoo movement has started.
- Now not that I am advocating you to discard your shampoos but using clay mask on your hair can be very useful.
3- Hair Mask with Clay
There are one of a kind sorts of clays suitable for different types of skin.
- For dry pores and skin or scalp, you must use rhassoul clay which is ideal at extracting the toxins and dirt and does now not dry the hair.
- In case your scalp is oily, use an oil soaking up clay like fuller’s earth.
- Combining clay with honey presents added gain of now not being overly drying.
- And, the trick to using clay masks is to not permit the masks get dry absolutely. preserving it on for an hour is more than sufficient.