When it comes to beauty, we are especially concerned about our skin. But rarely we look after our hair. There are many wrong things that we practice our hair and this damages them. One of the main issues is the split ends. Here we will be discussing how to manage them without cutting the long lengths of your hair.
To understand the treatment of prevention for getting the split end hair. You will need to know the causes of this issue.
CAUSES OF SPLIT ENDS
- Use of hair styling tools particularly, iron rods, hair straightener and hot curlers.
- Excessive use of hair chemical treatments.
- Damages from the environment.
- Brushing your recently washed hair.
- Washing your hair frequently.
- Use of poor and cheap quality hair products.
- Excessive and routine based use of the gel and hair sprays.
PREVENTION OF SPLIT ENDS
1- Don’t Over Use Appliances
You need to manage a balance in the use of these hot iron curlers and straighteners. They cause a lot of damage to your hair!
2- MicroFiber Towel
We recommend you o use microfiber towels as they will give the softness rub to them. Rather than the common terry towels which cause a lot of damage to the texture and roots of your hair.
3- Drink Essential Water
You need to drink the essential and minimum amount of water to make sure your scalp and hair remain hydrated.
4- Use Wide Comb
You need to comb your hair with a wooden comb. And particularly use the one with the wide teeth. It will eventually prevent your hair from detangling.
5- Coconut Oil
It is very tough to do regular oiling in this busy life. But for the sake of nice and split ends free hair you definitely need to do this.