Split ends are a cause of concern for everyone, aren’t they? They are a sign that your hair is losing its health and you need to start taking care of it better. Split ends can make your hair look like dry, dead grass and kill your entire personality. If you have always wanted to say goodbye to split ends without having to cut your hair then you need to read this!
To be able to say goodbye to split ends we first need to understand what it is that causes them
Major Causes of Split Ends
- Use of hair styling tools particularly, iron rods, hair straightener and hot curlers.
- Excessive use of hair chemical treatments.
- Damages from the environment.
- Brushing your recently washed hair.
- Washing your hair frequently.
- Use of poor and cheap quality hair products.
- Excessive and routine based use of the gel and hair sprays.
How to Avoid Getting Split Ends
Stop Using Heating Tools
You need to manage a balance in the use of these hot iron curlers and straighteners. They cause a lot of damage to your hair!
Get a Microfiber Towel
We recommend you o use microfiber towels as they will give the softness rub to them. Rather than the common terry towels which cause a lot of damage to the texture and roots of your hair.
You need to drink the essential and minimum amount of water to make sure your scalp and hair remain hydrated.
Get a Wide Tooth Comb
You need to comb your hair with a wooden comb. And particularly use the one with the wide teeth. It will eventually prevent your hair from detangling.
Moisturize with Coconut Oil
It is very tough to do regular oiling in this busy life. But for the sake of nice and split ends free hair you definitely need to do this.