If you have dark spots that have been bothering you and you are just unable to get rid of them then you have come to the right place. Today, we are sharing with you some natural tips that will help you remove your dark spots without any harmful side effects.
Using Lemons to Remove Dark Spots
Lemons are rich in diet C that can lighten dark spots plus, it’s miles very easy to use at the skin!
How to Use Lemons
- Squeeze the juices out of lemon in a small bowl.
Soak a cotton ball into the juice and rub it in your dark spots.
- Allow the lemon juice to dry on your skin earlier than rinsing it off.
- Repeat this remedy until your dark spots disappear! However, if you have touchy skin, you can mix lemon juice with water, honey or rose water.
- Do not use lemon juice if the spores are open or there are cuts on the pores and skin!
- Do no longer go beneath the sun after applying lemon juice.
Using Potatoes to Remove Dark Spots
Do you understand that potatoes incorporate herbal bleaching properties? Which means that potatoes can help the skin get rid of scars, blemishes in addition to dark spots! The starch in potatoes is effective in reducing pigmentation even as the enzymes in potatoes are terrific for retaining healthier pores and skin!
There are three approaches to apply potatoes:
Make slices of potatoes and location one slice each on the darkish spots of the pores and skin.
Depart the potatoes on for couple of minutes earlier than washing your face with heat water.
Peel a potato and grate it.
Mix a teaspoon of honey to make a mask.
- Practice it in your face and permit it dry for as a minimum fifteen mins earlier than washing it off with warm water.
- Extract the juice of a potato and add a pinch of turmeric powder and lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture for your affected area.
- Permit it dry before rinsing your face with heat water.
- Other than potatoes, you can additionally use tomatoes for your darker spots!
- Tomatoes additionally have superb properties which promote younger and glowing skin even as removing impurities!