Winters can be tough on the skin. With winter just around the corner, you must already be dreading the dryness that will creep into your skin. Our skin tends to get dry, itchy and lackluster in winter because of lack of sufficient moisture. Fortunately, there are fruit masks that you can use to help your skin deal with winter.
Here are a few fruit masks that will prove good for your skin during the dry spell of winter.
Papaya and Banana Mask
- Mash the papaya and banana.
- Add the honey and mix nicely.
- Apply this paste to your face and other dry areas pn your body.
Papayas contain antioxidants and bananas are known for their vitamin content. These fruits also have anti ageing properties. Honey is a natural moisturizer for the skin. Using this will help rejuvenate your pores and skin, making it more impregnable and more youthful looking.
- Mash the avocado and add some honey to it.
- Apply the mix to your neck and face
- Allow it to dry for 10-15 minutes and then rinse.
Avocado and honey are both natural humectants and help cure dry skin troubles during the harsh winter. Avocado includes healthy fat, vitamins E and C, and carotenoids. They guard the pores and skin from free radical harm and keep it hydrated.
- Mash the banana and add in some honey.
- Apply this to your face and keep it on for 15-20 mins.
- Rinse with water.
Bananas are known to moisturize and nourish the skin with their Vitamin C, B6, and A. They assist in retaining water within the skin and help keep it hydrated. A further advantage of the use of this face masks is that banana additionally possesses anti-aging properties.