Women are very particular about their feet. And they need to take care of feet. Usually the house hold work and responsibility is on them. So they hardly get enough time to get a good foot massage or pedicure. But even if they do, somethings are missed. Here is the best tips article on pedicure and you definitely need to get it done!
If you are planning to have a good pedicure than you need to take care of the following things. Also if you are going to a salon then make sure you notice these things. And one more thing, it usually aches to spend bucks on feet but eventually it’s totally worth it.
BEST PEDICURE TIPS
1- The best pedicure which you can opt for is the creamy pumice scrub. You can choose any scrub you like from the market. But do read the reviews and the preffered skin type for that scrub.
2- Always moisturize your cuticles with a good and quality cream moisturizer. The best thing to add in that is lemon as it will help get rid of the contaminants.
Guidelines For the Pedicure
- Take a tub of nice warm water. Check the water temperature make sure you feel the soothing feel and relaxation once you deep your feet in it.
- Add soap salts and lemon in it.
- Now, dip and soak your feet for good fifteen minutes.
- Now take clean water in another tub and dip your fete in it.
- After that you can begin the exfoliation of your feet one by one.
3- Now, coming back for the pro tips. Make sure you have a nice soothing massage of your feet as well. Do it before the final washing and cleaning of your feet.
4- Also make sure that you use soft towel for cleaning and drying your feet.