Not many people know this but coconut oil literally has a cure to everything. Be it your hair, your skin, your nails or just your health in general. You can especially make your skin healthy with coconut oil. Isn’t that just awesome?
Here are some of the ways to get your skin healthy with coconut oil, and a lot more!
Let’s first go over the basic benefits of coconut oil.
- It boosts the production of collagen and encourages the regeneration of skin cells.
- It correctly fades away wrinkles and makes your pores and skin taut.
- Cleanse your face and rinse it with cool water.
- Pat dry.
- Take some drops of coconut oil for your fingertips
- And apply to your face and neck.
- Rub down in circular motions for a couple of minutes.
- Sleep afterwards and wash your face in the morning.
Coconut oil fights unfastened radicals, reduces wrinkles, and makes your pores and skin clean. It also soothes your skin and moisturizes it. Leaving it on overnight helps it to work it’s magic all through the night so that you wake up to beautiful skin. Make this a habit and do it every day.
Apple Cider Vinegar and Coconut Oil Mask
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- Some drops of virgin coconut oil
- Cotton ball
- Dilute the ACV with water and apply it to your face the use of the cotton ball.
- Allow it to dry naturally.
- Now, rub down your face with coconut oil.
- Let the oil stay on your face all night.
- Wash your face in the morning.
Castor and Coconut Oil Mask
- 2-3 drops natural coconut oil
- 2-3 drops castor oil
- Mix both the oils and use this combination and massage your face lightly.
- Let it stay on your face as you go about your day
- Doing this every day will help keep your skin supple and clean.
Coconut oil is a deep conditioner for the skin that contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components as well. It keeps your skin supple and youthful without any fine lines and wrinkles.