Have you always dreamed of having long, beautiful hair but you have a scalp that won’t cooperate? Some people struggle greatly when it comes to hair length. Not everyone is naturally blessed with hair that grow fast and are healthy. But, we are all blessed equally with nature’s resources that we can use to our advantage. Today, we will tell you how to use an onion to help with your hair problems!
How to Grow Hair Using Onion
So if you are tired because of trying new and new remedies to get rid of the issue of hair loss. Relax. And you are definitely going to the benefit from these remedies!
Onion Juice Hair Solution
You need five to six slices of onion. And a jug of one liter full of water.
- Now boil the sliced onion pieces and let it cool for some time.
- Drain out the water and pour that in another jug.
- Wash your hair like you are doing.
- After washing add the drained water on your head and do not rinse after that.
Coconut Oil And Onion Juice
For this remedy you need around two to three tablespoon of coconut oil and a similar quantity of the onion’s juice. Furthermore you will also need a little quantity of tea tree oil. It will be awesome if you have dandruff.
- Now combine all of these ingredients and make a nice smooth blend.
- Apply this blend on your scalp and let it rest for half an hour.
- After that wash it with your favorite shampoo.
- Result is evident with in a few days of this practice!