It is not necessary to know about makeup application. But it is more important to know how to remove the stains. There are a lot of people who complain about this issue. Today we will be here discussing about the methods to get rid of the lipstick stains from the clothes.
How To Remove Lipstick Stains From Clothes
So let us begin with the simplest and the best methods for this issue. We know that you will be looking for some chemicals and other stuff. But let us be honest they damage the clothes. And most importantly they damage the texture of your clothes. But trust us with these remedies.
- Simply apply stain removing solution on the part of the fabric which is covered with the stain. Then try washing it with hot water. If it remains there then let it settle for one hour in the hot water.
- You can blot the stained fabric with the help of absorbent pad.
- From the non-washable fabrics, you need to apply a damp sponge with a dry cleaning solvent and wash it by moving in outward motion.
- You can apply a dry spotter and blot the part by using an absorbent pad.
- In case the stain is spreading use a dry cleaning solvent.
- You must wait till the solvent is evaporated.
- You can also apply a wet spotter and some drops of vinegar on the spot area.