Perfect straight hair are something we all strive for. Unfortunately, for most of us, the hair get frizzy after we come out of the shower or twist and turn into shapes it likes. Using heat straighteners to fix the problem ends up causing more trouble. But, it is possible to naturally get straight hair.
The following tips will help you get straight hair, naturally, at home.
Warm water opens hairs’ cuticles, allowing shampoo to smooth the hair thoroughly. Cold water, on the other hand, closes the cuticles and seals in moisture—knocking down hair, reducing frizz and making it bright.
While you must always shampoo with warm water, in order that the dirt and oils that have accrued can be properly removed. It’s really useful to give your head a last rinse with cold water before stepping out of the shower.
- To put together the mask, whisk together 1 cup of coconut milk, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and pre-mixed slurry of three tbsp. corn starch and 4 tbsp lemon juice in a medium sauce pan.
- Let the combination thicken to the same consistency as shop–sold conditioner.
- Apply this to your hair
- For stronger straightening effects, you could even cowl your hair in a shower cap and use a hair dryer to mildly warm your hair for the best results.
- All you need to do to make this hair mask is mix half of a cup of aloe vera gel with about 10 drops of an essential oil of your preference.
- Massage this aggregate into your hair and leave it on for a few hours or even a day
- Aloe Vera not only treats the frizz but also reduces dandruff, hair loss and split ends and makes hair strong.