One of the worst things that can happen to anyone is getting dark elbows and knees. They change their complexion for no apparent reason, and look so scruffy and are a total turn off. Thankfully, there are ways to get rid of dark elbows and knees.
Here are some of the ways in which you can get rid of dark elbows and knees. All these remedies are natural so you don’t have to worry about any damage to your skin.
You can use lemon to treat the discolouration on your elbows and knees. Lemons are natural bleaching agents and help change the complexion of your skin to a lighter tone.
- Apply the juice of a lemon on those areas by rubbing lemon slices.
- Leave the juice on your skin for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Repeat this for multiple weeks and soon you will start to see results.
Curd is known for its amazing moisturizing properties. It is also a great natural ingredient to help lighten skin tone. As such, it will prove good and beneficial in getting rid of the darkness on your elbows and knee area.
- Add a teaspoon of vinegar and gram flour to bitter curd, mix well together
- Apply this mix to the affected area
- Rinse after 15 mins with warm water
You should do this at least once a week to see results.
Mix baking soda with milk and make a thick paste out of it. Apply this paste to your elbows and knees and rinse after five minutes. Continue doing this every week for a couple of months to see results.
Aloe vera makes your skin soft, supple and glowing. Break open a fresh aloe vera leaf, and apply it’s pulp on your affected area. Leave it on for around 20 minutes before rinsing with cold water.