Cracked heels are one of the most common feet related problems. The only cause? Our carelessness. Like the rest of our body, our feet need attention and care too. Today we will tell you how to fill up the cracks in your heels.
Here are some of the things that eventually lead to people ending up with cracked heals along with a remedy that tells you how to fill up the cracks in your heels.
- Standing for lengthy hours and exposure of toes to open surroundings may be the motives for cracked ft.
- Over exposure of your toes to water, excessively hot showers or baths.
- Less humidity in the surrounding environments.
- Being obese can be one of the reasons as it adds extra stress at the toes pad leading to cracked heels.
- Psoriasis, eczema and other pores and skin associated sicknesses are a number of the causes.
- Sporting footwear that reasons pain or again open footwear may additionally cause cracked heels.
How to Treat Cracked Heels
This domestic made scrub will help soften your feet in no time and help you say goodbye to those cracked heels.
- Brown sugar- 2tbsp
- Lemon juice- 1tsp
- Honey- 1tbsp
- Olive oil- 1tbsp
- Fill tub half of packed with heat (no longer warm) water.
- Take a bowl and blend properly all of the substances just stated above one after the other till it paperwork a thick, sticky, clean paste and set it aside.
- Now, soak your feet in heat water for approximately 10 to 15 minutes so that your feet are free of minute dust debris and are clean and clean.
- With toes nevertheless in bathtub, slather the exfoliating agent over the foot and lightly scrub your foot moving your arms in circular.
- Repeat the equal to other foot.
- After this rinse off your ft within the tub to get a clean and silky toes.
- This scrub nourishes the dry skin and removes the useless pores and skin cells underneath your feet.