In winters we often complaint about the dryness of lips. It is also known as patched lips. They feel very uncomfortable in the public. There are many remedies to make them soft and smooth. You can get some lip balms from the market as well. But why not make them at home? More reliable. Here are are some super awesome recipes of coconut lip balm for you!
COCONUT LIP BALM RECIPES
Coconut lip balm will make your lips moisturized and smooth. It will give you the soft feeling you love to have. Here are some experience and durable recipes for these lip balms. Make sure you try them and leave us a comment about your experience.
1- Cocoa Butter and Coconut Oil
This is one of the most used coconut oil lip balm in the Asian as well as the European households. You need two table spoons of the fine coconut oil and at least two table spoons of the grated cocoa butter.
- Take the required cocoa butter in the pan and melt it.
- Now add the coconut oil and mix it properly.
- After that pout the mixture in the container and store it for use in future.
2- Aloe Vera And Coconut Oil Lip Balm
This is another good lip balm which you can use to treat the dry patched lips. You need a tablespoon of coconut oil. And one teaspoon of the aloe vera gel. Plus add in this one tablespoon of caranuba wax.
- Take a pan and melt the wax alongside the oil on medium heat.
- Allow it to cool for some time.
- Now take the aloe vera gel and mix in it.
- Store in a nice clean jar so that you can use it in future.