Hair fall is natural and quite common these days. But, it is alarming if it goes beyond a certain extent. Hair thinning is something you should take very seriously. Thin hair look extremely unflattering and are hard to style too. They make your overall appearance shabby. We are sharing here some tips that will help you stop hair thinning.
How to Stop Hair Thinning
1- Egg Masks
- Our hair need a regular protein remedy, but, egg is the nice choice.
- All you need to do is blend 1 eggwhite with 1 teaspoon of olive and 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Practice this aggregate in your hair and scalp.
- Wash the combination with water and then shampoo your hair with a mild shampoo.
2- Apple Cider Vinegar
The tough chemical compounds that we apply to our hair can disturb the pH of our scalp which leads to thinning of your hair. You can genuinely update your conditioner with apple cider vinegar.
- After washing your hair with shampoo, mix water and apple cider vinegar in equal ratios and practice it all over your hair.
- This will best deliver a herbal shiny look.
3- Onion Mask
It doesn’t sound tempting for extremely apparent reasons; but, it’s some thing which you wouldn’t forestall the usage of if you see it works for you.
- All you need to do is apply onion juice for your scalp and massage a touch.
- If it burns, that is not likely to show up, then you may add olive oil to it.
- The Sulphur content stimulates the hair follicles and boom the hair growth.
- This will replace your skinny hair together with your natural hair.
4- Castor Oil for Hair Thinning
You regularly pay attention your salon girl say that use castor oil to your eyebrows to make the thick after you already know the damage has been finished. Castor oil has excessive viscosity and completely coats the hair after massaging it on the scalp. This not best thickens the hair, but also facilitates lessen hair fall.
5- Potato Juice
Potato juice is acidic therefore stimulates the hair follicles. You could blend potato and then extract its juice. Observe this juice for your scalp for 15 minutes. It’s far absolutely cool.